Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Blog! The All-Powerful Domestic Goddess!

(Me and my Husband)
I'm very excited to be launching this new blog! 


For those of you who don't know me very well, a little about me: I am a Professional Dominatrix, Alternative Pin-Up Model, Fetish Actress, Performer, Philosopher, Choreographer, Ordained Reverend, Promoter, Marketing Genius, Princess, Partier, Radio Personality, Fetishist, and Pie Baking Enthusiast. I'm also a Wife, and Mother to two adorable little doggies Mr. Jose Mysterio and Master Abbott Wigglebottom (who I'm sure will be featured in this blog several times). 


This is my second blog. My first blog Reverend Arielle: The Saint of Sexuality is mostly a photo journal of my crazy day to day (or maybe night to night?) life. I've always been an open book so having my life on display in a blog seemed like a great idea! 


With "The All-Powerful Domestic Goddess" I hope to focus more on my home life and the lives of women in general. There seems to be a misconception that being a housewife makes you "submissive". As a Dominatrix AND a housewife I can tell you that this is not the case. I plan to use this blog to show women that running a household is not a sign of submission, but of great control. It is certainly something that very few MEN can do. 


I've asked a few of my best girlfriends to help me with this project, so along with my posts, you'll have advice, ideas, recipes, and more from fun and interesting women around the country! 


So I hope you all enjoy this little look into my private life and leave with a greater sense of pride in not being just a "mere housewife" but a Domestic Goddess. 


-Reverend Arielle Quest

No comments:

Post a Comment