Saturday, July 7, 2012

Reverend Arielle's Cleaning Playlist! :D

 
1 Europe- The Final Countdown (Vacuuming)

2 Benny Benassi- I Love My Sex

3 Italobrothers- Stamp On The Ground (Washing dishes)

4 Alestorm- Keelhauled (Swabbing the Poop Deck)

5 The Dresden Dolls- I Am A Girl Anachronism

6 Eliza Doolittle -Skinny Genes

7 Queen- Don't Stop Me Now

8 Flock of Seagulls- I Ran

9 The Features- From Now On

10 Beastie Boys- Make Some Noise

11 Bobby Darin- Splish Splash

12 Bob Crosy and the Bobcats- Way Back Home

13 Tex Beneke and Margaret Whiting- A Wonderful Guy

14 Billy Idol- Dancing With Myself

15 Bob Dylan- I Want You

16 David Hasselhof- Hooked on a Feeling

17 Rick Ashley- Never Gonna Give You Up (GOTCHA!)

18 Dean Martin- Memories Are Made of This

19 O-Zone- Dragostea Din Tei

20 Gipsy Kings- Hotel California

21 Moody Blues- The Story In Your Eyes

22 The Turtles- So Happy Together

23 The Proclaimers- 500 Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment